Is DigiCOX safe in India has been a popular question asked by users. So we have listed information about the app that could show you its authenticity.
The world is slowly adopting the new virtual currency market which is indeed growing at an unimaginable pace. However, as the cryptocurrency market keeps getting the boost it requires, many trading and exchange apps have emerged. With so many options, investors keep looking for safe investment apps. This is the reason why many people are wondering, “is DigiCOX safe in India?” If you have been wondering about the same, then do not worry, here is all you need to know about it.
Is DigiCOX safe in India?
The users have recently been trying to figure out if the DigiCOX is safe or not. According to several online broker comparison sites, DigiCOX apps have been certified as safe-to-use applications. This means that the money or any kind of investment done on this platform will not be a scam or get hacked easily. The India-based crypto trading and exchange organization are co-founded by CEO Arun Kumar Saini. While using the application, users have to complete the KYC registration process as well.
DigiCOX Go app features:
- Interactive user interface for new cryptocurrency investors
- Simple bitcoin app to buy cryptocurrency in India
- Easy and secure deposit and withdrawal of INR funds with zero fee
- Intuitive cryptocurrency investment dashboard to track your investment portfolio
- Quick cryptocurrency calculator to convert cryptocurrencies like BTC to INR and vice-versa
- ‘Price Alerts’ feature to track cryptocurrency charts and live rates
- Investing in cryptocurrency with as minimum as ₹ 100
- Smooth KYC process for investments above ₹ 10,000
- The intuitive crypto dashboard helps track your crypto portfolio
- Access to industry-leading crypto trading products using a single secure crypto wallet
- Seamless crypto to INR trading experience with the highest liquidity and lowest trading fees
- Impenetrable security on user accounts and complete safety of funds insured by BitGo
- Zero deposit and withdrawal fees on your crypto funds
When choosing a crypto exchange, one of the most important concerns for new crypto investors is the fees charged for transactions by crypto exchanges. Furthermore, the main selling point for DigiCOX is the fact that it has more than 200 cryptos listed on the exchange, as they proclaim on their app