By Administrator_India Capital Sands Japan’s household spending fell at the fastest pace on record in April as the coronavirus shut down travel and dining-out in the world’s third-largest economy, and prospects of higher job losses chilled consumer sentiment. The dismal number will keep policymakers under pressure to prevent a larger
- Japan’s household spending falls at record pace as virus stalls economy
- Asian shares hit two-month high as economic optimism spreads
- Asian stocks jump to 3-month high as recovery hopes outweigh looming risks
- Dollar Up Over Rising U.S-China Tensions and U.S. Protest Fears
- Capital Sands – Successful Broker in a short span of time.